Tuesday 6 December 2016

This Bishop says he can enlarge a man's Genitals by Touching it

Ghanaian controversial preacher bishop  Daniel Obinim says he can enlarge a man's genitals using just his hands.

 Bishop Daniel Obinim says he has been blessed with special powers by God and footage has emerged online of him in action. In a scene broadcast on Obinim TV, Bishop Obinim says:

"If you do not like the looks of any part of your body, come to me, what do you want that I can’t
offer? If you want big buttocks I can do it for you, if you want big breasts, I can help. If you have a small manhood, I can change them all when I come to the spiritual realm."


In a video, the founder of the International God’s Way Church has the faithful line up with their hands raised while he administers the miraculous touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment