Friday 30 September 2016

I was Instructed to Remain Quiet---- Pastor who Destroyed Shrine





Remember last week we ran a report about a pastor named Wale Fagbire got stuck in a shrine in Ketu, Ayetoro area of Yewa North local government, Ogun State while destroying the traditional worshipers’ items.Read the story HERE if you missed it.


 Debunking media reports tha said he got stuck in the shrine, Pastor Wale while speaking to THE NATION in the presence of reporters and the chairman of state chapter of Christian Association of Nigeria said:

  "He elected to “remain calm and mute” during the assault and interrogation at the shrine by the traditionalists and some villagers. Speaking in the presence of over a dozen of Christian leaders from CAN and Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) in Ogun State, said God instructed him to stay calm and not utter a word at the shrine.

 The father of two noted that his not talking or not uttering a word on the site of the shrine had nothing to with his being beaten with “charms and fetish objects” by the traditionalists as what they did had no physical or spiritual effects on him. According to him, it was also not true as reported in some section of the media that the priests and custodians of the shrine upon the intervention of the Alaye of Ayetoro, Oba Abdulaziz Adelakun, treated or healed him before he could regain his consciousness.

 “I was conscious, physically and mentally sound, during and after the incident because God was already with me. I followed the instruction of the LORD to enter the shrine and packed all the items there away. I followed God’s instruction to be quiet aa instructed by God. “God told me to go there (the shrine), create a scene, step aside and watch the film (the unfolding events). They struck me with charms and nothing happened to me. They know the truth, nobody treated me and I spoke when I got to the Palace of the Oba,” he said.

 Fagbire,is a Pastor at the Christ Apostolic Church (CAC) in Ayetoro area.

No comments:

Post a Comment