Friday 30 September 2016

Father Who R*ped Daughter said He was Drunk

We reported here about a lagos based business man Uchena Ehumadu who repeatedly raped his daughter and was caught by his wife. Well he has spoken on what happened.
Uchenna has confessed to the act, claiming that he was drunk the first time he r*ped her.


Speaking while been paraded by the Lagos state police command,Mr Uchenna said:


 “I don’t know what came over me. I have only r*ped her twice. My wife doesn’t know I have been doing this. I first slept with her sometime last year. “That day, I had gone for a naming ceremony and I was drunk. My friend had abused me that I always took non-alcoholic drinks and I should try a little alcohol. It was the little I took that made me misbehave.


 The second time, I was in the house with my wife when I sneaked into the room and r*ped her. “I was not the one that deflowered her. When I slept with her the first time and I asked why she was not a virgin, she could not answer me. I have committed a great sin and I have asked God to forgive my wrong.”


 The police say He would be charged to court.

No comments:

Post a Comment