Sunday 18 September 2016

Bring It! Dance Coach John Conner Arrested for Infecting Teenage Boy With HIV




Fameolous reports that the Coach on BRING IT!,the American dance show, John Conner has been arrested for having a sexual relationship with a 17 year old teenage boy and infecting him with HIV.

John is denying the claim
and is asking those who know him to tell those who don't know him the type of person that he is:

' For those who no me no my truth and for those who don't know me are subject to believe what you here or read. Well I am asking those that no me to make those who don't aware of the type of person I am and the character I have. Yes I have been accused of something that is so not true and yes I turned myself in as soon as I heard I was being looked for. Notice I said I turned myself in. I have nothing to run from or hold my head down for. I am a child of God first and I'm human.'



Mr Conner is to appear in court on 19 September 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment