Sunday 27 November 2016

Rapper Future Blasted by His Chicks for Asking them to do the PLAN B

Rapper Future has been getting blasted today by different women who are claiming the rapper likes to do nasty things with women he meets on the first day. Earlier today, we told you a woman came forward claiming Future told her to take plan b after having sex with her and kicking her out.


 She writes,:

'I made a new account so I can’t be traced back but A couple months back when future was in my city we met at his show because it was a small show. Then after the show he invited me to where he was staying and he wanted to have unprotected sex so if it was a regular dude I would have said no but I thought because it was future it was okay.

After that I woke up to him telling me to wake up and that I need to “get the fuck out” and when I was getting dressed he literally threw money and told me “GO get some plan b RIGHT after this shit” and as I was pulling my shorts up he opened the door and said leave. He then texted me and asked if i got the plan b (tbh I was on birth control so I kept the money only reason I don’t have unprotected WITH randos is CUZ idk where they been) and when I said yes he never replied or anything. Now recently he was back in my city and is trying to act all friendly.'

Another one of Future chick’s messaged us about their encounter.

 She writes,

So I hit future in his dms not really thinking he’d respond, surprisingly he did fast as hell and did not hesitate to text me, I met up with him at a hotel on the outskirts of Atlanta, but before he arrived he asked me if I could pay for the room and I was like no I’ll just wait until you get here. once he finally got there he acted like he didn’t want to give me money for a 200 dollar room, as reluctant as he was, he did. I went up to the room and waited for about 30-45 min then he finally Came as soon as he got in the room he didn’t say one fucking word, he immediately started taking his clothes off and walked over to me, as weird as it was I was just like “ok” and proceeded to give him head, and let me tell you.. A nigga with that much money shouldn’t be musty.. And he sure in the Fuck was.. So after head we proceeded to have sex and this nigga left all his jewelry on. it was super fast and super trash.


Source:Fameolous

No comments:

Post a Comment