Monday 5 September 2016

Steve Irwin 's Daughter Remembers him 10 years On

Yesterday 4th September marked the 10th anniversary of the death of wildlife conservationist Steve Irwin who got stung by a giant stingray while filming on 4th September 2006.

His daughter Bindi Irwin tweeted :You'll be my hero for my entire existence," she wrote in the caption. "I love you more than words can describe."
Also a letter written by Steve to his parents when he was 32 was also shared by his family: "Probably one of the most unfortunate things in a ‘Bloke’s Life’ is that it takes over 30 years to realise how essential you have been to build my character, my ethics and, most importantly, my HAPPINESS,” Irwin began the note. “At 32, I am finally starting to figure it out. In good times and in bad, you were there. Your strength and endurance to raise me will not go unrewarded. My love for you is my strength!" he wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment