Sunday 4 September 2016

Pastor says Satan Used Under aged Girls Against him

Chukwuemeka Nwocha,who is the general overseer of Tongue of fire Restoration ministry at Igbosere in Lagos state,Nigeria with whom 13 underaged girls were found in his 3 bedroom apartment has said that Satan used children against him.
According punch ,the suspect while speaking with reporters at the Lagos state police command started his confession by saying;"by his grace" , a statement that elicited laughter from everyone present. He said:


" I only tried to help the girls.When the first girl came, she said she did not have anywhere to go. I did not know her parents. I am a pastor and I felt pity for her. After spending three days, I told her she needed to go out and bring some of her relations so that they would know where she was. But she did not.

 “Later, some parents in my church also said they would like to send their chidlren to live with me. Some of them came to spend holidays after their exam.” When probed further on allegations of rape and forced abortion he said:“I am a pastor, the devil only used the children against me. I did not rape them. I only slept with Sola (real name withheld). She is my girlfriend and we actually planned to marry. Reporters asked him about Sola's age, he said she about to clock 17.

The Commissioner of Police, Lagos State, Mr. Fatai Owoseni, said the suspect harboured the girls with the promise of paying their school fees.Inbhis words, the commissioner said: “While they were in his house, three of them became pregnant and he took them for abortions. He first denied all the allegations but like all criminals, he later confessed to raping them without using protection,”


Contrary to reports that the pastor is single some of the girls who spoke with reporters said the pastor is married butbhiw wife whose name was given as Mary is schooling and only comes around once in a while.


One of the girls who is 13 years old said her parents are actually aware of her stay at the paator's house.She said:

'All 13 of them in the pastor’s house lived in one room in his three-bedroomed flat. “There is only one bed in the room. We all sleep anyhow we could. One of us, who is older is the one who cooked in the house. I got there two weeks ago. My parents are his church members. I just felt it will be good if I spent part of the holiday in pastor’s house. My parents gave their permission before I went there. “It was when I got to the house that I saw other girls. Few days after I got there, he called me and took me to his room and slept with me. He told me not to speak to anybody about what he did and that he would buy me clothes. I knew that he was sleeping with the other girls. I don’t know whether anyone of the other girls have had abortion.”

The police commissioner said Chukwuemeka Nwocha will be persecuted accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment