Thursday 15 September 2016

Doctor Exposes Girl Faking Pregnancy

The chief medical director of Yusjib Industrial Medicare, Ilorin, Dr Yusuf Abdulraheem, has blown the whistle on a young girlwho has been faking a pregnancy for nine months.

THE young girl's cover was blown when she was brougth to the hospital for delivery but refused to be examined.The CMD said:
“She has been using my hospital name to claim money at home, telling her family she is doing her ante-natal in Yusjib. When her family brought her, I noticed that i had never seen her face before, but for the benefit of doubt, I told her to remove her folder which she could not locate."

 “In the absence of one, I opened a new folder for her; I requested she come to the couch for examination only for her to be squatting. “It was her mother-in-law who forced her to the couch and as I tried to examine her tommy, I discovered it was clothes she padded there’’, Abdulraheem said.

No comments:

Post a Comment