Monday 26 December 2016

How Did You Spend your Xmas Day?




Hello dearies,how did you spend your Xmas celebrations? As for me,my entire day was full of activities in the house, serving guests and making sure everyone got what the wanted to eat and drink.

And my boys were all over the place eating , eating ,eating ,as they have never eaten rice and chicken
even hubby wasn't left out..lol... Me, i have quietly bought medicine awaiting any complains about stomach upset because i know the drill,after all the eating and drinking comes that familiar line:' Mummy my stomach is aching me' and i don't want to be caught unaware.


 Let me get ready to open all the gifts i got ......

 Got Xmas stories or pictures you want to share with us? Send an email to hotandspicygistblog@gmail.com and we'll be glad to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment