Sunday 13 November 2016

Dad Hides inside A Delivery Box to Surprise Daughter on her Birthday




A little girl got the best birthday present ever when her father - whom she hadn't seen in two months - jumped out of a wrapped parcel. Heartwarming footage shows four-year-old Leah and her mother entering the girl's bedroom to find a huge present in the middle of the room.



 The child excitedly begins to tear the paper and - after help and encouragement from her mum - is able to open the cardboard box inside 'How did you get here?' the child asks. 'The postman sent me,' he offers as explanation, clambering out of the cardboard. Leah's mother, who lives in Surrey, later wrote online:




'Leah's dad now lives in another country due to work. She had not seen him for 2 months. 'He flew back the night before her birthday and in the morning before my mum brought her home (she had spent the night at my mum's so we could pull the surprise off), we cut the underneath of the box off and loosely wrapped the box.

  When I went outside to meet my daughter, her dad got into the box and waited. 'When we were coming back in I said that Daddy will not be back until tomorrow but he has sent you a big present,' she continued. 'So she came in knowing there was something waiting for her, she just had no idea what (or should I say, who!)'

Dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment