Friday 26 August 2016

Man who Drugs ,Rapes and Rob Ladies in Lagos

His victims claim he drugs them before taking advantage of them but he denies the allegation of drugging them.

In his confession,he said: "I do not r*pe them. I don’t also drug them. We usually have s*x but I steal their things and run. I was desperate in need of money to send to my wife so that one of my daughters who is sick can be treated. “It is not true that I drugged anybody. I invited Mercy’s sister to Oprah Hotel in FESTAC because Mercy, who was my friend on Facebook said she was out of town. We have been friends for over a year. And so, when I told her I wanted a lady to have good time with, she told me she went for a burial in Edo State but she sent her cousin’s number.

"So, I called her and she agreed to come on the condition that I will pay her N30,000 after everything. I stay in Egbeda but I took her to FESTAC. When she came, we had fun and then I stole her two phones and wristwatch. I sold one of the phones N20,000 and sent the money to my wife in Osun State for my daughter’s treatment. “I also collected her Automated Teller Machine (ATM) card and asked her to give me her pin that I was a banker and wanted to transfer money to her, which she did. But I did not collect any money from her account because she only had N1,500 in the account,”

No comments:

Post a Comment