Tuesday 23 August 2016

Girl in Leaked Pictures with Usain Bolt Is the Widow of Brazilian Drug lord

Jady Duarte,the 20 year old who leaked photos of herself with Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt is said to be the widow of Jamaican drug lord. Jady Duarte, 20, had two children with Douglas Donato Pereira, known by his chilling nickname DinĂ¡ Terror, who commanded the narcotics trade in the Faz Quem Quer shantytown in the north of Rio. Police tracked him down to a house in the favela, where he opened fire with a powerful Glock 9mm pistol, but was killed in the shoot out. Following his death, Jady posted photos with the gangster on her Facebook page. One read: 'In eternity, I will be with my love the way I always wanted, because in heaven all the time is time to be happy. 'God will take you in, it's my hope that in eternity I will see you.'

No comments:

Post a Comment