Wednesday 10 August 2016

Low Self-Esteem?

Alot of people struggle with their self esteem,always bothered about what people think about the way they look,the way they walk or about the way they talk.These set of people will never have self confidence if they continue to bother about what people say about them and will continue to feel inferior before their friends.
Let me tell you,nobody's opinion about you matters.What matters most is what you think about yourself.When people say you are ugly,think within yourself that you are the prettiest lady or most handsome man and carry yourself about just like the prettiest lady or the most handsome man would do.
Do people say you are too short?Raise your head and walk tall because that is what matters;what you think is what you are.
I had my own share of issues growing up,I discovered I had keloids in very visible places.I resulted into wearing long clothes just to prevent people asking questions and me feeling like the worst person on earth. I remember feeling I could never get married because my scars were ugly.Then I discovered the more I did that the more people talked.So I started feeling free,never bothered about what people say and now I am free and i got married to the man of my dreams who doesn't even see the scars. My confidence is back and I do not accept second best because I have learned to love myself.
You too can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment