Tuesday 3 January 2017

Drunk Police Officer Breaks man's Head with his Riffle


As shared by the victim, Harta Whodohmar......

On the 21st of December 2016, I went to First Bank Abak road to deposit some money. On coming out from the banking hall, the security had blocked the main entrance. I requested that they should open the gate so I can drive out to meet up with Keystone Bank before they close for the day.

 The drunk mobile policeman came to the scene and enquired to know what is going on, I responded
by telling him to ask the security. Angrily he pushed me out and came after me with his riffle, hit my head with the riffle

and ran along with passersby. everyone abandoned me me only for a friend to rush me to the hospital. after series of scanning and x-ray doctor's diagnose that my skulll was broken and that pieces of my skull had fallen into my brain .

Trust me I am gradually recovering,else you wouldn't see this post. I now know the full meaning of pains. Special thanks to all who visited me, to those who put phone calls across and to those who prayed to God on my behalf. My unreserved gratitude goes permanently to God for seeing me through the operation and still sustaining me, even when I didn't have the millions that was requested.

No comments:

Post a Comment