Saturday 5 November 2016

Kanye West ends Concert Abruptly,sayshe lost his Voice

Kanye West refused to give his fans anything but the best on Thursday night. The "Fade" rapper, 39, ended his Inglewood, California, concert early, telling his concertgoers that he'd lost his voice.


Yeezy performed for about 45 minutes and was more than halfway through his setlist before cutting the music. "I'm very sorry. I love you," he said. "I promise you I'll do better next time." West then rode out of The Forum on his platform as the audience boo'd and chanted "Yeezus, Yeezus!"


 The evening marked the rapper's seventh performance in Inglewood in the last nine days. The venue was packed with celebrity fans, including, Harry Styles, Lenny Kravitz, Pete Wentz, Ariel Winter, Usher, Kelly Rowland, T.I., and Bob Saget.

No comments:

Post a Comment