Monday 7 November 2016

Bill Clinton's alleged Son asks President Obama to help him Persuade Clinton for A DNA Test

Danny Williams the man who claims to be Bill Clinton's illegitimate son has called on Barack Obama to secure a DNA sample from the former president.

30 year old Danney Williams, has claimed to be Clinton's son for more than two decades, and he is now saying Obama should help him prove it as one of his final acts in office. The father-of-five was born on December 7, 1985, to Bobbie Ann Williams.


Williams claims his mother, who worked as a prostitute in Little Rock, Arkansas, told him she had sex with Bill Clinton as many as 13 times. Williams made his plea to President Obama in the latest video posted to his YouTube channel earlier this week.

The two-minute clip, titled 'Bill Clinton's Son - Danney Williams appeals to President Obama', shows the 30-year-old initially comparing himself to the President. 'I am reaching out to you today, because I know you can understand me. You also grew up without a father,' Williams said in the video. 'You have supported Black Lives Matter, and My Brother’s Keeper, so I know you believe my life matters.

'President Obama, I know you are endorsing my step-mother for president. Please ask her to step up to prove my life does matter. That me and my kids have a place in her village too.

' Williams' latest video comes after he appeared at the National Press Club earlier this week and asked Monica Lewinsky to provide him with a sample of Clinton's DNA from her infamous blue dress. 'I respectfully request you provide the sample of genetic matter we require so that we may match it with my own sample,' he wrote in a letter to Lewinsky, which he announced during the Press Club appearance.

Hian!

No comments:

Post a Comment